Delivery Service at Airport. Our city location will offer airport pick up service if requested at a charge of $12 per rental and customer must request this atleast 48 hours in advance.
1) Upon exiting customs and exiting through the glass door, there will be an Alamo or National employee holding a sign with the Alamo/National logo and customers name.
2) The employee will process the rental agreement and customer must present credit card, drivers license and passport or photo ID to complete transaction.
3) Customer must remain at the airport building exit and the employee will retrieve the vehicle and keys and deliver to the customer.
From the Sea Port to the City Rental Location.
1) Upon exiting the Port gates, customers will pass the customs building on their right hand side.
2) Customers will pass Park Plazuela Dr. Manuel Herrera y Obes and an old Barracks on the right. There will be a bus parking lot on the right side of the road.
3) Arriving to the Esso Gas Station, the taxi will exit the Rambla and head straight through the Rio Branco Bus Station until they get to the Plaza Isabel de Castilla and turn left.
4) The rental location will be located on Av. General Rondeau Street on the left hand side.
From the Central Bus Station to the City Rental Location.
1) The customer must head to the exit in the ground level and wait for a taxi. This is the recommended method of transportation to the rental office.
2) When arriving to Av. Brigadier General Juan Antonio Lavalleja Street, taxi will turn right and take Av. General Rondeau Street. Customer will pass the Plaza Isabel de Castilla.
3) The rental location will be located on the left side of Av. General Rondeau Street.
Customer must prearrange delivery service with 48 hour advanced notice through their reservation or by calling the location. An employee will deliver vehicle to the requested location. Customer must be present to complete transaction, otherwise they should contact the location directly. Employee will complete rental contract, then deliver keys and vehicle to customer and direct the customer to the location where the vehicle is parked.
Delivery service is available after hours at airport and only during general hours if not arriving to the airport.